followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

Heard you caught a bug

Hi,

 Just a quick post today,
Hope you're all well and don't need this card!!
I'm entering the 365 Cards challenge ~  to put at least 3 different bugs and 10 altogether on your creation.
Do you think I meet the challenge lol.
Also Flutterby Wednesday  ~  open as long as you have a butterfly, angel or fairy on.
Charisma Cardz ~ Circles


I used 2 scallop circles and 1 plain for the hinge. These are die cuts from Whichcraftuk.
If they're not on the web sight just ring the shop and ask for them.
I cut into the circle to make a flower shape and coloured it with copic R22.
The stamp set is Cute as a bug by See D's the lid is 3D and coloured with copic, sorry i forgot to check which one.
 I used some Sakura pens on the bugs and chalk for the background.
Sentiment on the base is from the curvy verses set from SU and the acetate butterflies from my stash.

Hope it makes you smile, have a great weekend,

Love Cherie   //*.*\\

12 comments:

  1. oh wow cherie ... that would definitely cheer me up if i was ill!I love the colours and the dragonfly's are wonderful.
    What a fun card . I think you have definitely met those challenges
    Hope you are having a great weekend
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely work!!!!!!!!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Cherie this is so cheerful and would help anyone on their way to feeling better. My virus finally seems on the way out so just visiting you has obviously helped me!!

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This buggy card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - those colors just pop, and all the little buggies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cherie I absolutely ADORE your card ! It's fantastic ! Gosh I wish I could live in your head ! I must say I think the bug is too cute !!! And I love the sentiment too... It's just an amazing piece of craft ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cherie!! This is ADORABLE!! Is this an easel card? I've never seen one that is a circle before....Brilliant!! I love all the little bugs :)
    I think this would cheer anyone up that wasn't feeling well.

    WendyXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so precious, Cherie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the warm tones and fun shape on this card Cherie, it's sure to cheer someone up if they have caught a bug!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cherie,that is the sweetest!!! Love all the little critters and the shape of your card is gorgeous!!! So are the colors and heck,it's just so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on placing top 3 at 365 cards - this is indeed a marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie