followers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Make a Wish




Hi, hope you're having a wonderful day!!

My card today is for the 2 challenges:
Every-body-art ~ Fairytale


I just love making tent cards there's a tutorial Here

I've been working with these gorgeous Magnolia stamps from the Fairytale collection  to make samples for Whichcraftuk in Doncaster. Check out the web site for lots of delish goodies, and the new
Classic Collection, scallop shutter cards,(I will be adding one to my blog this week) watch this space!!
Papers are also by magnolia, the page inside the apperture is called 'Old book' I distressed it and curled the edges for an old look. The flower is made from the same paper another great tutorial by Ranita.
You can use any shape punch or die cuts.
Sentiment is from Critter Party by Penny Black



A view from the side
The chair has been stamped on to paper and pieced, great effect, the new Magnolia papers are just delish.
Ribbon and self adhesive nailheads also from Whichcraftuk.



Thought you might like to add a date to your diary for a great day out coming soon!!!
 Not to be miss it.

Bye for now, thank you for stopping by,
Love Cherie  //*.*\\

8 comments:

  1. Oh Cherie ! This is absolutely STUNNING ! What an amazing card ! I love everything about it... Your flower is gorgeous ! Thank you for the tutorial links, I must give this flower a try ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie - a fabulous tent card , i love that style. The flower is absoloutely gorgeous too.I would like to go to the show - i just cant spend lol as its a few days before my hols. If i cna be strong and just look i may go
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie!
    Just stunning!!, thanks for the tutorial link!!
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my! Those flowers are gorgeous!!!
    Such a sweet tent card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie
    so impressive , love the way Tilda just sits on the left hand side.
    perfect as alway.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little peek-a-boo cards! Thank you so much for posting and putting the tutorial link on there! Found it very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous Cherie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your card! It´s very special!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie