followers

Friday 4 June 2010

Hi me hearties!!







Good morning friends,

It's another gorgeous day here, hope it's the same for you,
Time for another challenge from Teddy Stampers.
For this challenge we want you to use your teddy stamps or digi images for a

                                          MOVIE INSPIRATION

My inspiration is Pirates of the Caribbean and here is my DT creation.


Popcorn Bear is dressing up for a movie party.
He's sent his invitations and tickets.
There's popcorn,  a treat bag and a place setting for his name.



I used a template for the popcorn box but so sorry I can't find it to link.
I always like to give credit to the creator of the templates I use. I have to give credit to hubby he worked out where the lines needed to be.
The image is from the Golfing Popcorn plate.
 I cut away his golf clubs and added items from the Pirate stamp set by Woodware.
He's coloured with copics E30 E31 E57
Hat C1 C3 C5 the scarf is stamped onto a Doodle Bug paper.
I had to print onto the back to make it fit... and draw the lines with a fine liner.
For that added sparkle the sword and jewels are coloured with sakura stardust pens.


The text on the map I did on the computer and the images are from the woodware pirate stamp set.
Edit: Thank you to Woodware DT for the inspiration for the map.
Distressed with TH vintage photo ink lightly spritz with water.
The galleon is from my die cut by cross-cuts which I coloured with copics... made a simple stand and added sizzix die cut waves at the back.

Have a look at my other teamies they've come up with some brilliant ideas.
I'd love to see your creations... so go on... are you up for the challenge?
Hope so.

Thanks for stopping by have a wonderful weekend,

Love Cherie   //*.*\\
ps the sweets and popcorn didn't last long!!!!

7 comments:

  1. YOU are an amazing talent Cherie! This is absolutely stunning. I wish you'd submit this to one of those craft magazines you have in the UK. I just loved this from the moment I saw it! Well done dear! This is FABULOUS!!!! hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Cherie, FABULOUS work, your blog is always so interesting.love the map, popcorn box, love it all its perfect work.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Cherie! your movie inspired creations are fabulous, my grandson would love to come to the party!
    enjoy your day
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cherie -so many beautiful creations were do i start? I love all of them. The pirate theme is a favourite of mine.
    I Love the 3D projects . They are also something i love to do.
    Have been taking notes lol
    Sounds like a great party - will Johnny Depp be there? ( Mmmmmmmm)
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ! Cherie this is just out of this world ! It is so so so so cute ! Gosh you are so talented ! I know a lot of little boys who would be over the moon to have your wonderful creations on their Birthday Party table ! I love it ! Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! You're so creative!! GREAT work!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cherie,

    you are a very talented crafter, my gosh how creative. I showed it to my daughter and you should have seen that smile on her face.
    Really stunning work!

    Big hug,
    Lins x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie