followers

Saturday 23 January 2010

Edwin and Tilda Skating




Hi, Thank you for calling at my blog. I have been considering joining blog world for a while but have been too nervous to take the plunge up to now.
My time has been very limited as I look after my two youngest grandchildren whom I adore but also adore getting into my craft space and being creative. I didn't know if I would be able to maintain it on a regular basis. After Easter they will both be in nursery every morning so guess where I will be!!!!!
Anyway enough about me lets talk about what we all love. I really wanted to enter challenges
so this is my first one.
  • Items for the card
  • Bazzil bling base card
  • Forever Friends paper and computer words
  • Image. Tilda and Edwin Skating coloured with copics
  • Background stamps Art Impressions with Marvy La Plume markers
  • Reindeer Do Crafts
  • Punched snowflakes and brads
  • Art glitter glue and crystal glitter

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cherie ! It's wonderful to find a new friend through "Blogland" !!! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS ! The colours are sublime, you are a very talented lady ! Smile from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - great layout and colouring. I love it! Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie