followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Challenge #15 Mo's Digital Pencil




Hi Everyone welcome to my blog,
The challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil is to use a colour combo or as near to it as you can.
I love Mo's images because they are so good to colour and you can size them however you want to suit your project, which was what I had to do because the first one I coloured was too large!

As this is only my second post it's taking longer to do than the card, so please be patient if it sounds like an auto cue. Hubby says I will get faster with more practice so any tips folks will be greatfully received.



This scene is very common for me and my two years and ten month old grandaughter. She has had quite a few these in the past few weeks.

There are two girls and two boys all in different strops but just as cute, which you can get as a single image or as a set.

  • Base card is 15cm x15cm and landscape opening.
  • I coloured my image with copic and promarker pens which are fine with the inkjet printer ink.
  • The lovely cute paper is from Dovecraft, I used another sheet to cut out the teddies to raise them and the coloured card from The Paper Mill in York.
  • Die cut pin is sizzix sizzlet.
  • Tag was computer words
Thank you so much for looking I hope you drop in again soon.
Love Cherie

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the little bears peeking over the edge. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Cherie ! Your colouring is beautiful and I do love the layout and the embellishments ! It's great ! I agree with you, Mo's digital stamps are wonderful to play with ! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring!! Such a cute image! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, such a cute image, your colouring is fabulous. Well done. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie