followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Girlfriends

Hello lovely friends it's good to be back, hope you're all well and enjoying some sunshine, it's in short supply here in the UK.

I won't bore you with the reasons for my absense, only to say I injured my knee at the gym. Laughable really I went to the gym to get fit and help me to loose some weight.
I couldn't sit any where with it bent, the car, computer, any way with alot of physio and a couple of injections here I am, much better.

A wonderful thing did happen at the gym I met some lovely new friends, and thats who these cards are for.
I celebrated the big 60 on the 1st of this month and these sweet ladies are taking me to lunch today, friendship is a special gift.




Just a couple of simple designs, this is the first colouring i've done in months.
The stamp is from the Girlfriends collection by Art Impressions and coloured with Copics.
I used a little Polychromos pencils for shadows

I'd like to say a special Thanks to Pam for your encouaging words to get back to craft and blogging you're a star.X
 Hop over to Pams blog to see some amazing cards using Nessties you won't be disapointed.

Have a wonderful day the suns out now see you soon.
Hugs Cherie X



4 comments:

  1. hi cherie. SO glad your back..please dont leave again..
    these are fabulous card..wish I could colour like you, brilliant pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fabulous to see you back Cherie.. and so sorry to hear about your knee .. but glad you are on the mend now.
    Love those fun cards .. the image is brilliant and coloured beautifully
    Take care .. and hope to see you back again in blogland soon
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Cherie, sure have missed you. So sorry to hear about the injury and pleased you're on the mend. Hey... you met some new friends, that is always a bonus isn't it? Enjoy the extended birthday celebrations. Happy happy 60th birthday dear. Sending you loads of love and hugs, Sharonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherie these cards are fabulous they really made me smile...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie