followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Pile it On Challenge # 10 Pastels

Hi,
Hope you've all had a good weekend,

I spent yesterday with my lovely sister, we started making some small Easter gifts for my grandaughter to give out at the mums and tots group that I take her to. I'ts her birthday on the 26th and she's leaving to start nursery after the Easter break. I'll show them when they are finished!!



This is my card for the following challenges:
Pile it On - the theme is Pastels and to get your creation on to at least one other challenge.
Magnolia  Down Under - It's their 1st birthday day,   "Happy Birthday!" so you can guess the theme. They have a brilliant blog hop to follow with candy along the way!!!  My card has a Magnolia background.
Crafty Creations - to make your own flowers
My Time To Craft - Kidz Cards
Ooh la la Creations chall 49 - anything goes

I loved making the tent card so much I thought I would use it for this children's birthday card and have the teddies hanging in the window, there's a fabulous tutorial here
The apperture was cut with Nestabilities rectangle plain and scallop.
I used Magnolia summer background and coloured it with Copic markers.
The  gorgeous teddies stamp is by Elzybells and the designer paper is by Kay & Co
Sentiment, oval punch and scallop oval by Stamping Up
I punched the flowers from more of the paper and joined the card at the top with brads. I covered the back with the designer paper to cover the brads.

 Thanks so much for stopping by,
Love Cherie   //*.*\\

15 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous tent card - i love the little scene- the bears are adorable.
    Happy mothers day to you - hope you have had a lovely day.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking these tent cards more and more and I love your card the colours are so pretty and the little scene is gorgeous I'm so pleased you found our blog and shared with us at ooh la La
    I hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love everything about it. The image is adorable and the paper colors are beautiful. Great job on all the challenges too. So happy you could have some fun with Pile it On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cherie,
    so glad you found Pile It On! Love your tent card and thanks for the link to the tutorial! Just wanted to let you know you can enter as many times to our challenges as you wish.

    thanks again for playing!
    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and pretty card! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card ! Love the teddies and the background is great ! You rock Lady ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, I love the pastel shades. Thank you for joining us at OLL
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable card. I love the dimensions and that balloon is in the perfect place.
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is precious!! So glad you joined us on crafty creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so sweet Cherie, I love how you have the bears hanging from the balloon down the centre, so cute. Neat cutting too
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable!!! What a cute group of bears hanging down! Perfect use of the Magnolia background!
    Thanx sooooo much for joining us for this special birthday week at MDUC
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcom Cherie! Fantastic card, must try one of them. Glad you came to join us at OLL and hope to see you again. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card love the use of the Magnolia background, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges for our 1st birthday bash. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

    Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! this is beautful...love it.
    Hugs~
    Piali~PIO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie