Can you imagine my absolute suprise to find out that my winter card of Edwin and Tilda skating had won the Double Dutch challenge. Pop over there and have a look at the others they are fabulous. Thank you so much to the team for choosing it!!!
I'm entering this card in two challenges tonight.
The first one is:
Roses on Paper /Belles & Whistles combo challenge 30, to use the following sketch.
The second one is:
Just Magnolia Challenge, to put hearts and flowers with a Magnolia image
I made the roses from punched shapes and thought you might like to see them a little closer. I would have normally used green leaves but as it wasn't on the card I decided to throw caution to the wind and use this striped paper, hey ho hope it worked. I was going to use Edwin but didn't have a romantic one, and after quite a few goes at trying to alter one I gave up and used this Tilda instead. As I stamped her on the hessian type paper I thought it looked better as a line drawing.
- Card Ingredients:
- 15x15cm base card, matts and the red paper for the roses from The Paper Mill
- Papermania colossal pack Love
- Hessian paper Bo Bunny Back to Basics
- Leaves and caylix HOTP paper
- Tilda laying in the flowers Magnolia stamp
- Momento cocoa ink
- Woodware daisy, yellow set, for caylix ( just cut curves away make them pointed).
- A cheap, no make half inch balloon punch for petals
- Carl Craft leaf punch
- Friskas pliers heart punch
Love Cherie //*.*\\