followers

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Tilda in red

Hi friends,

Welcome to my lovely new followers thank you so much for joining us, i'll drop in and say hello very soon, hope we can inspire each other.
There's been gremlins in the system today problems with internet links so I hope it works
'just let me get this post done pleeeeease'

My card tonight is for the Diecut Dreams christmas club who want to see....
 Tilda in red and here she is!!



I had so much fun with this card I haven't done  heat embossing for ages.... I used gold detail embossing powder on the bauble and sentiment. I stamped her apron again and decoupaged it, after colouring her with copics.
 It's rekindled my love for it, so watch this space for some more.


Some other challenges to join the fun with:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long ~ to use two or more ribbons
Wild Orchid ~  make it sparkle
Just Magnolia ~ Let's get sentimental with a nice sentiment
Stampin' for the weekend ~ Any thing goes as long as it's stamped or digi stamp

A quick recipe tonight
card base is cut using Nestabilities labels 8
Stamps Santa's little helper Tilda ...christmas bauble by Magnolia
Sentiment by woodware.
Paper from Forever Friends
Ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs cherie   //*.*\\

9 comments:

  1. Tilda looks beautiful in red and i love the embossing and its given me a nudge to get my powders out
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous and Tilda is colored perfectly! Love it! Becoming a follower-your work is fabulous!! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! Swing by my site if you're interested in some Tilda candy! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo gorgeous, your Tilda is coloured to perfect and I love all the gold, Thanks for joining DCD Christmas Challenge this week, hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable Cherie ! Love the shape and Tilda is gorgeous ! Stunning colouring as always ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, how cute is this, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherie,

    what a magical Christmas card you've made, love the golden embossing and the way you colored this beautiful image. Your work is so inspiring!

    Hugs,

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the ribbons! You did a wonderful job with our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is so adorable hun! What a lovely card hun!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. LOve it! Will done on your win.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment I really love to read them.
Lots a hugs
Cherie